Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas Dad

Hi Dad,
Merry Christmas. It is a holly jolly time of year but when the tree comes down people get back to normal and that means reason to vent. So here it is, your very own blog to let it all out and invite others to do the same. Happy venting!
Love, your daughter C.

1 comment:

  1. I just feel like VENTING too! I sat and waited for 90 minutes this morning for an unorganized Property Manager as she tried to corral her signers for me. 90 Minutes! Did she not think that I had other obligations and places to be, that maybe I had other clients or a life? So I sat patiently to complete my signings and it turned out to be less than initially disclosed, which means less money for me but it was double my time. AND I missed out on Chandler's High School registration. UGH. Last time doing business with her...

    ReplyDelete